Cannes 2011 - Curvy Salma Hayek Still Likes Madonna's Body
Vieira the Today Show presenter asked: "You've been speaking a lot of Spanish I can't understand, what have you been saying?"
Salma, 44, replied: "There was a lady wearing a g-string on the beach and I think after 50 you should not wear a g-string on the beach."
The Frida actress later retracted her statement and said: "By the way I'm sure there are some women over 50, like Madonna for example, she would be hot on that beach, but not this particular one. I take my word back, maybe if you are 60 you can still wear a g-string on the beach. If you can work it, do it."
Salma and Antonio have already made five films together.
They are currently starring in the animated prequel to Shreck, The Cat's Meow, with the cat character Puss in Boots.
"Antonio worked very hard to create his character, I just show up and meow," joked Salma.
- Salma Hayek enjoys lunch with her husband, mother and adorable daughter Valentina
- Salma Hayek Jet Skis Around St Barts As Her Caribbean Holiday Continues
- Salma Hayek: ‘I Was An Illegal Immigrant In Us’
- Salma Hayek teaming up with ‘Ugly Betty’ bosses for Hispanic melodrama
- Bikini-clad Salma Hayek’s beach outing with daughter
- Willow Smith rocks bright red boots as mum Jada follows in her stylish footsteps